Chuck and his human father are reuinted
Whoever it was who coined the phrase “Elephants never forget” never made the acquaintance of Chuck. Chuck, a boxer by species, not only remembered the scent of his owner—a soldier who returned home after eight months in combat—but gave him as heartfelt a greeting as any human is likely to receive from a loved one (h/t The Blaze.com).
In a video of the reunion, which was gone viral to the tune of 2.7 million separate viewings, the soldier’s wife tells the dog, “Daddy’s home.” The magical words launch Chuck into action. He becomes a veritable licking and pawing machine, his tail wagging in rapturous delight.
Chuck becomes so excited, he nearly pushes his human father to the ground to cover him with more dog kisses.
- Dog killers convicted of slaying Navy hero’s best friend
- Soap actor despondent over dog’s forced euthanasia kills self
- Unexplained beam of light shines down on fallen soldier’s ‘miracle dog’
- Hawkeye, loyal companion of slain Navy SEAL, has been adopted
- Fallen Navy SEAL’s dog refuses to leave his master’s side during funeral
Subscribe at the top of the page to have my articles sent directly to your e-mail inbox. Follow me on Twitter or join me at Facebook. You can reach me at [email protected] or by posting a comment below.