Photos of dogs at Maricopa County Animal Care & Control's east side facility in Mesa as of Wednesday, August 18, 2010:
~~~> View the Dog Pics HERE <~~~
MCACC's Lost/Found & Adoption hours are 11 am - 5:30 pm daily.
I update the photos each week. Don't give up searching for your lost pet. People may hold onto an animal for days, weeks, or even months before turning it into the county shelter.
If you have lost your pet and didn't see him or her in my photos (link above):
• Post Lost Cat ads on craigslist.org (Community-Lost & Found section and Pets), petfinder.com (Local - Free Pet Classifieds), pets911.com (Lost and Found), and on your Facebook page.
• Check the Found ads daily from the 4 sites above.
• Post LOST DOG signs with REWARD on bright paper within a 2-mile radius of where dog was last seen.
- See dogs at MCACC West here.
- See cats at MCACC East here.
View slideshows of the animals at MCACC East - "We've Been Here Too Long"
See all articles including past photos here.
FYI - Animals from East Mesa and Queen Creek may end up at the Apache Junction shelter. See their photos here: http://www.ajcity.net/index.aspx?nid=162. Also, check out the cat pics from the Arizona Humane Society
Please spay & neuter, tag with a current phone number, and microchip your pets!
Please share this article via your: Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail account.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY ARTICLES BY E-MAIL and each time I publish a new article, it will be sent directly to your e-mail address. You may also SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. As always, thanks for reading.