I was hunting for a Valentine ’s Day gift for my two kitties when I came across Doctors’ Foster and Smith’s web-page where I found creative and innovative gifts for cats and cat lovers. I thought of sharing my finds with all you cat lovers out there who are still contemplating on what to get your cat for Valentine’s. I have posted the five that are on my desirable hit list and could possibly be on yours too.
1. Booda Balance Ball cat toy: It is a feather teaser ball toy with a weighted base and inner axle that sets the ball rolling while the feather stays upright.
Pros: Durable, high quality, good value, easy to use
Cons:Feathers can get ripped, works much better on non-carpeted surfaces
Average rating: 4.3/5 (based on four customer reviews)
To see picture, description, and learn more click on the link below:-http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=23117&cmpid=02csegpl&ref=6111&subref=AA&CAWELAID=837477418
2. Touch Activated Cat-nip Infused mat: It is a flashing firefly mat that offers silent nighttime activity for cats of all ages. The random lit lights silently dance in the dark to captivate the attention of curious cats.
Pros: It a great toy that helps keep your cat occupied while you snooze.
Cons-Lights don’t come on unless activated by touch; Highly recommended for burrowing and pouncing cats or kittens.
Average Rating: 4.3/5 (based on seven customer reviews)
Approx Price: $16.99
To see picture, description, and learn more click on the link below:-http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=22423&rel=1
3. Batter cat toys: These lightweight batters will keep your kitty batting, chomping, and chasing. You can get a caterpillar, lion, rabbit, or mouse. They are stuffed with polyfil and catnip to entice your cat. You can get either the big batter or the itty-bitty batters.
Pros: Your cat can hug it, wrestle with it, or kick it. They help encourage instinctual behaviors.
Cons: Some cats love it, while others do not care for it as much. There are chances that your cat could also rip it apart as they like chewing and biting on things.
Average rating: 4.3/5 (based on eight customer reviews)
Approximate Price:$3.00 to $6.00
To see picture, description, and learn more click on the link below:-http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=21536&rel=1
4. FroliCat Bolt Laser Cat Toy: It is a battery-operated toy that will stimulate your kitty’s natural instincts to bat, paw, and pounce at the random fluid patterns emitted from the Bolt laser. You can either operate it manually or use the automatic setting.
Pros: It helps cats stay active, overcome boredom, and offers mind-stimulating exercise.
Cons: It runs for 15 minutes and turns off automatically. In that case, you might need to restart it every time it shuts off.
Average Rating: 4/5 (based on five reviews)
Approximate price- $19.99
To see picture, description, and learn more, click on the link below:-http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=22683
5. Spot colorful Springs Cat Toy’s: Colorful, vibrant, bouncy plastic springs that will not only encourage activity in your cat but also drive it bonkers.
Pros: Encourages exercise and activity and helps your cat stay healthy.
Cons: Easy to be misplaced under a furniture or bed.
Average Rating: 5/5 (based on ten customer reviews)
Approximate Price: Regular 10-pack-$2.49
To see picture, description, and learn more, click on the link below:-http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=17162&rel=1
In order to browse through additional selections go to Drs. Foster and Smith’s web-page http://www.drsfostersmith.com/ and search for innovative toys for cats. Last, but not the least, you can also take your cat in for a Kitty makeover for example, get its hair groomed, nails clipped, and teeth cleaned.